Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Portfolio








When creating my portfolio, I wanted the layout to have a simplistic style so that the focus would be primarily on the pieces inside. I used a white colored font and a tan/light brown background color to make the writing stand out. The white font draws focus. I decided to have my pieces take up the entire page, with help from my professor, to give the pieces more attention. Enlarging my photos to take up more space helped the spread altogether to look more finished. The negative space created by the type is useful in this portfolio because the photo taking up an entire page allow the page next to it to breathe a little bit. The portfolio overall is created to be simple and clean so that the chaos can be only within the pieces being presented.

No comments:

Post a Comment