Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Introduction

                                                  Hello! 


           My name is Blaise Govatos and yes I'm aware of how unique of a name Blaise is. Im originally from Annapolis Maryland, home of the best crabs in the world and home of some of the coolest looking sunsets. This photo was taken from downtown Annapolis, one of the most popular places to visit if you're ever in Maryland. If you ever visit Maryland and don't go to downtown Annapolis, did you really visit?



Im a die hard Baltimore Ravens fan, just like almost every person from Maryland, even though their past season was something short of a joke. I have recently transferred from Flagler College which is in St. Augustine Florida. I wanted to get more involved in my major, which is graphic design, and Tampa is a much bigger and better city to do so. I expect to learn many new tricks and techniques from this course. Ive been introduced to some softwares and computer programs but hopefully after the next six weeks I can consider myself a natural.

No comments:

Post a Comment