Monday, July 18, 2016

Vector Illustration



This vector illustration is a self portrait. I took a couple of different photos, with different lighting settings, and this one was the most difficult. Usually when creating digital images, I tend to choose the simplest image with the least amount of extra work needed. For this assignment however, I decided to challenge myself and really see if I could pull it off. With many hours spent in front of a computer, coffee in my hand while a drawing tablet tool in the other, I finished the assignment. The colors used are all relative towards the actual photo besides the background. I wanted the background to be of a different texture since the vector shapes itself were so soft and curvy. The brick/box background makes the body look more natural and dynamic.

No comments:

Post a Comment