Thursday, July 21, 2016

Self Insertion



The photo that I used to for the self insertion was taken on a vacation trip in Jamaica. The photo was taken mid day and the sun is directly above me. I decided to use the photo I did because of my position. The selection was easy to make and looked realistic enough to be put into another photo. The photo I chose to be my insertion piece in a photo taken from the internet and just shows a long staircase leading towards a beach at sunset. I have always wanted to be at the beach all day and finally wait to leave until the sun went down and this assignment, sort of, allowed me to do that. I took the selection of myself and darkened the photo altogether. Darkening the photo allowed it to mesh into insertion photo better. I then attempted to take away some of the shadows of the sun casting directly over me. In attempt to do that, I made my selection look more involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment